PlayIt Presents provides a video on-demand service that allows our members to access ("PlayIt content") video content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices ("PlayIt ready devices").
1. To use the PlayIt service you must have Internet access and a PlayIt ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party.
2. We may offer a number of payment plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
3. Your access to PlayIt content may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period will be specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new users and certain former users to try the service.
4. Free trial eligibility is determined by PlayIt at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
5. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the PlayIt service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
6. The PlayIt service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the PlayIt service and view PlayIt content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
8. The quality of the display of the PlayIt content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching PlayIt content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your PlayIt ready device.
9. PlayIt software is developed by, or for, PlayIt and is designed to enable viewing of PlayIt content through PlayIt ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the PlayIt and related third-party software.
10. In the event it becomes necessary for us to shutdown the PlayIt website, we will ensure that, where reasonably practicable, you will be provided with 30 days’ notice of such shutdown to enable you to download any content you have purchased.
12. Unsolicited Materials. PlayIt does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for PlayIt content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to PlayIt.
Last Updated: September 2020